U

Saturday, October 14th, 2023 6:18 PM

Closed

Outage Rincon Hill, San Francisco

What is happening with the outage in the Rincon Hill area of San Francisco? Internet stopped working yesterday afternoon and still out, more than 12 hours and the outage map does noteven show the area affected neither estimated time to fix. Please update!

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for your response, @user_fgcdh1. Did you sign in with your Xfinity ID? Once logged in the system should automatically locate the address. 

3 Messages

Yes, I do see the outage notice as I log in but no helpful information about time to resolve or if the issue is only in my building or the entire area. Can you provide those updates?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

@user_fgcdh1, I appreciate you leveraging those awesome Xfinity self-service tools to figure out what's going on with your service interruption. Typically, if there is no estimated resolution time it means our techs are doing more extensive work to get a fix in place. Our techs take special care to only list an estimated resolution time that is accurate, rather than setting a time and creating a bad expectation. I'd like to take a deeper look into this with you to see if there is any other information I might have for you. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

1 year ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_fgcdh1. Thanks for posting on our community forums for assistance with the service interruption in your area. The best way to stay updated would be to visit us online on our Support Status Page. Or through our awesome Xfinity App. You can also schedule text notifications to be notified when the interruption has been resolved. I hope this helps. 

3 Messages

I did both of those things before writing here. The outage map throws the error: “enter an xfinity address” when I add my address and the app does not show any estimated time of solution for this issue so we remain in the dark after 20 hours of not being connected. Please help!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here