user_h95u0z's profile

Friday, April 5th, 2024 2:07 PM

Closed

Outage request denied during Xfinity maintenance

I work from home. No internet all day yesterday. Requested credit online. Denied during scheduled maintenance. Doesn’t make sense. Xfinity is a for-profit company. Maintaining their equipment is their cost of doing business. We pay them for their product.

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

7 months ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

3 Messages

No -  my question has not been answered.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_h95u0z

We apologize for any inconvenience that the service interruption has cause.  I work from home and I understand the need for a reliable connection.

If you're seeing the service interruption via the Xfinity app https://www.xfinity.com/apps the app should give you information on what time it's going to be resolved, if there is no time  listed will be listed that it will be back up & running as soon as possible.  

We never expect you to pay for services you cannot use due service interruption therefore we have a self-service link that you can obtain a credit for the downtime once the service is back up and running just visits xfinity.com/support/status and clicks the link, Check eligibility in the Tips in case of an outage section at the bottom of the page.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Thank you. Credit was just issued to my account.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

user_h95u0z, It is our pleasure to serve you. I am happy to hear that you received that credit via our status center self-service link. Before we let you go, how is your internet speed level working for you when the services aren't interrupted? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here