U

Friday, January 12th, 2024 2:39 PM

Closed

Outage Map - Address Not Found

I have an outage, that I assume is in my area. When I click the outage map and type my message the website auto populates my address. However, when I push go it says my address is not found and to use an Xfinity service address. I have had Xfinity in this house for almost 3 years now, why can’t I find my address? It is the same address on my bill so why can’t it be found in the database. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

9 months ago

Hi, @user_4rtevb! Welcome to the XFINITY forums page and thank you for spending your time to contact us for help with the interruption and outage map concern. We appreciate you for your loyalty for almost 3 years! I would have the same concern if I couldn't find my address as well. I am sorry to learn about this experience. We can help. What type of device are you using? Have you tried a different browser or another device to see if you experience the same issue? Have you tried our fantastic digital option called the Status Center? This is another great tool for monitoring your service. You will want to sign in with your XFINITY ID and password at the welcome page.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here