U

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 3:52 PM

Outage in Houston

We've had power, clear streets, our neighborhood has been fine for the last four days. No internet, and no time frame is unacceptable. We have two household members that work from home so this is a huge inconvenience since we already had to go stay with family during the outage time. Although I understand that things had to be cleared by several parties they have done their job and it seems Xfinity has a lack of concern for their customers. No ETA is the worst. Can technicians be sent out expeditiously please?    

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

24 days ago

@user_nugpyt Good morning! Thank you for reaching out to Community Forums Team. We hope that you stayed safe during the recent severe weather. Our crews continue to make repairs to our network as affected areas are declared safe and power is restored. Even if your home has power, the Xfinity network serving your neighborhood may not. We appreciate your patience and are working as quickly as we can get your services back up and running. To help everyone stay connected, Xfinity WiFi Hotspots remain open to the public. Get more information here: https://texas.comcast.com/alerts/

Understanding a lot of work from home, and rely on internet services, I'd be happy to check on your services. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, and service address? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

Thanks for responding, I just sent the information needed.  

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

20 days ago

user_nugpyt We are happy to hear that your services were restored today! We appreciate all of your patience as our local crews work toward restoring all services in the area. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here