U

Friday, October 11th, 2024 11:41 PM

Outage and safety anxieties

My internet has now been out for a couple of days and I made an appointment for someone to come look at it this evening. However, when the appointment time came, I received a message saying that I would have to wait until Tuesday (4 days from now) for the next technician. They gave no reason for not showing up but just automatically canceled and rescheduled the service for me. My main concern is that my security system runs on Wi-Fi and I live alone. I'm feeling scared to go to sleep and I just don't know what to do. 

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

6 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

6 days ago

Hello user_m6a68m thank you so much for reaching out and adding your experience to our Forums conversation. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by Storm Helene and Storm Milton. Due to the damage and access considerations, service appointments may need to be adjusted. 

Our Xfinity Status Center is the best resource for account-specific repair questions, but we have also set up an alternate website for our Florida residents which provides new articles on a daily basis. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here