Mellopez's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Mon, Feb 15, 2021 10:00 PM

Outage and Credit Request

I’ve been without internet service going into the second day. I can’t seem to find where on the xfinity website to request credits for the days I haven’t had access.

Responses

ComcastEmilyS

Official Employee

• 

56 Messages

2 m ago

Welcome to the Xfinity forums, @Mellopez! Thank you for reaching out to bring the internet issues to our attention. I rely on my connection for work so I'd be concerned if I didn't have service for that long! Please send me a Private Message with your name and address so I can access your account and help. 

To send a private message, click my name " ComcastEmilyS", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 m ago

Hello-

Here is the link to request a credit. A neighbor was able to get $30 credit for outage..isnt working for me though.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/account-management/credits/outage/details?client_id=helpandsupport&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.xfinity.com%2Fsupport%2Fstatus

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

2 m ago

Hello krissyk34, thanks for sharing the link. If you need any assistance with your account and requesting a credit adjustment for time you were without service, please send me a private message. If needed, send me your full name and service address, so I can assist you. To send me a private message: click my username (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can compose a private message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here