U

Thursday, July 18th, 2024 12:57 AM

Outage again

Internet just went down an hour ago. No helpful information on outage map or Xfinity Assistant. Any idea for restoration? 

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

3 months ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

3 months ago

@user_htnbd6 Welcome to our community forum and thank you @EG for moving this post for greater visibility. Unexpected internet issues can put a wrench in your plans, so I want to make sure everything is restored. To get the most up-to-date information, you can always visit our status page or use the Xfinity app to view the status of your services and equipment and request a credit for the time you were having issues. 

I want to make sure you're taking advantage of all the awesome features available to you. With Xfinity, you have access to millions of free hotspots across the footprint so you can stay connected if there are any nearby. You can easily locate them using the Xfinity App. They're super helpful!

1 Message

3 months ago

Can Xfinity explain why the outages are happening? Even with electricity, and everything being repaired for days now? I get we just had a hurricane here, but it’s not just in texas… I’m just curious. Plus I haven’t seen a single post, article, or anything from Xfinity explaining anything? Why? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here