U

Saturday, August 3rd, 2024 11:41 AM

Order 4K

I’d like to have a 4K box but can’t figure out how to get one.  I know there is not a lot of content but between streaming services and some channels it’s plenty. 

thank you!! 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

user_pzr0o8, Good morning, and thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. It is easy to get a 4K box. You can either go by your nearest Xfinity store, where they can swap out your cable box for you, or you can have us ship you a 4K box. We have to charge you a shipping fee, but going into the store is the quickest way at no cost. 

1 Message

Where is the closest store to 17316

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Twashburn57, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. In order to get a 4K box, we would need to ship you a box. I am sorry I gave you the wrong information before. The local Xfinity stores don't carry them. If you would like us to assist you with this,
please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "to" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

11 days ago

The concern is not "TV Channels And Programming" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here