dmariusus1's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 1st, 2024 2:38 AM

Opt out unlimited data for 2 months

I want to opt out unlimited data from Oct 1st to Dec 1st 2024. How can I do that ?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

19 days ago

dmariusus1 Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum for help with options to remove your unlimited data. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into getting that removed for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

18 days ago

Thank you for working with us. If you have any additional questions you can reach out to the Digital Care Team at any time as we are here for your convenience. We are a digital team dedicated to assisting customers with all aspects of their account needs from troubleshooting together to billing inquiries and more. We are available over Xfinity Forums 7 days a week between 6:00 am - 12:00 am EST. Please have a safe and healthy week! We look forward to hearing from you in December to add unlimited data back onto the account. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here