U

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 6:49 PM

On the point of changing to another Provider.

I can’t get any help with a problem I’ve had since July. My external Xfinity box on the side of my house was damaged by AT&T when they laid Fiber in this neighborhood in June.They forced their own box into the too-small space next to the Xfinity box on the exterior wall. The Xfinity box is broken. We fixed it with duct tape and I opened a support ticket in July. It was never actioned, despite assurance of next day tech visit. Opened three more tickets after that with the same result. Nobody has been here to fix the box or replace the box. I can’t get anybody to talk to and Xfinity Assistant is worse than useless. Won’t let me talk to anyone either. This is a last-ditch effort to get this repaired. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

17 days ago

user_4cxy44, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. You have reached the right place. I am sorry that it has taken so long to get the help you need to get a damaged box fixed. I will make sure we get this handled in a timely manner. 

send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "to" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here