ryansal76's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jan 16, 2021 6:00 AM

Old powerline on my property

Hello,

We have an old power pole on our property that has DAMAGED our concrete perimeter fence.

(Florida Power and Light), just installed a Brand New Power Pole *OFF* our property.

(Florida Power and Light) said they will remove the old pole from our property as soon as COMCAST and AT&T move their existing lines from the old pole to the NEW POLE.

AT&T has already been out to our property and is in the process of moving their lines from the OLD pole to the new pole. 

I've been in Contact with Comcast 3 times including today, the old ticket number is (052137137) and the new ticket number from today (1-16-2021) is : ( 052 184 26 )

We were told today that comcast will call us within 72 hours to set up a date to come and move the lines from the old pole to the new pole.

I'd like to get a confirmation on this, thanks. 

Responses

ComcastMichele

Official Employee

• 

341 Messages

3 m ago

@ryansal76, thanks for taking the time to reach out to us regarding the dropline needing to be moved to the new pole. I am so sorry to hear that you have experienced so many delays and the delay in our response. I truly appreciate all of your time and patience. I would love to look further into the request to have this line moved. Can you please reach out through private message (you can find out how through this link https://comca.st/39qGqrC) with your first and last name as well as the address where the pole and line are located? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here