SugarD-x's profile

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

Friday, December 29th, 2023 1:25 PM

Closed

Old equipment upgrade order still pending and other issues

I have an old equipment upgrade order still pending from around May of 2021 still showing on my account through the "Equipment Upgrade" page on my desktop. (If I access the page via mobile, it just throws an error page). When I try to track it using the My Account link it shows on the page, it just takes me back to the page I'm already on.

The order is so old, I honestly cannot remember what it is for or if I received the item that was being sent. (Around this time I had multiple items upgraded and replaced due to numerous overlapping issues with my X1 equipment).

This old "pending" order is preventing me from checking for any new equipment upgrades. (I did also recently order a new "Storm-Ready" modem as an upgrade, but I did so through the Xfinity Rewards platform, and that is not shown on this page).

On top of everything else, my secondary X1 TV box has finally kicked the bucket after having given me dozens of issues since I received it awhile back. It was supposed to be replaced as part of a previous X1 platform upgrade, however Xfinity decided to skip replacing it when they had sent me a replacement main box and other equipment at the time despite that past order having it listed as included.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

8 months ago

Hi there and welcome to Comcast! Thank you so much for reaching out to us about the equipment upgrade. You are in the right place and we would like to help you out. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here