U

Sunday, January 21st, 2024 9:58 PM

Closed

Now Wi-Fi pass

I can’t connect any other device to my Wi-Fi pass. I never received any type of login information to connect other devices 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

7 months ago

Hi @user_x2i8cu,

Thank you for reaching out through our Xfinity Community Forums support page. With the Now WiFi Pass, you may be able to connect up to 2 devices simultaneously. You should be able to use the e-mail and password created during initial enrollment. Did you happen to receive an email with the purchase receipt for the Now WiFi Pass? If you received the Now WiFi Pass purchase receipt, you would need to use the phone number provided on the receipt to get assistance with finding out the username and password to get your other devices access to the network. 

2 Messages

It didn’t have me create anything during my initial signup

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

7 months ago

Is this regarding the Now WiFi Pass which allows you to connect to our Xfinity WiFi Hotspots for $20.00 for a 30-day pass? 

2 Messages

6 months ago

You go to click "connect now with NOW wifi pass" on a computer and it doesn't load- it works on the phone but then you have no way of also logging into your computer with it so its a waste of money

1 Message

3 months ago

I signed up and entered in my email, phone number, name, address, and card info. My card was charged and I received the confirmation email but it’s asking for a password when I try to connect. I never set a password up. 

Official Employee

• 

882 Messages

@user_fmr02j​ thank you for taking time out of your day to reply to this post. You've contacted the right place for support with your Now internet connection issue, I would like to ensure your able to use the service your paying for. Checking the Now website, I found this great article: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/now-internet-faqs

In the section titled: How do I activate my NOW Internet service?
There is a blue hyperlink that has the step by step activation process. Did you use the great Xfinity App and walk through activation? 
https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/now-internet-overview

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

2 months ago

I haven’t been able to connect my Wi-Fi pass for two months and y’all taking my money how du I connect!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_keh4b7 Hello! Thanks for using our Forums to contact our Xfinity Support Team. We are happy to work with you and to help with your Wi-Fi pass if you are still having issues. Have you attempted using multiple devices to log into the pass? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

1 month ago

I need to remove people from using my infinity Wi-Fi pass

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

HI @user_5t6a97 Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. All support would be provided through the phone number listed on the receipt of purchase. I sincerely apologize we would not be able to assist with the Wi-Fi pass. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here