K

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, October 25th, 2023 11:19 PM

Closed

NOW WiFi Pass

So, I just renewed for the month. In the middle of a movie I got a message on my screen saying my device limit has been reached.

When connecting to the the NOW wifi Pass  Its telling me that my device limit is reached and disconnect a different device.

I have 0 other Devices connected since everything is in storage. If I try to connect using a mobile phone the page has an error.

Is the NOW WiFi Pass down or just typical xfinity b.s.?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

10 months ago

@KennyFresh Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. All inquiries for NOW Wi-Fi would need to go to the phone number provided on the confirmation email you received when you bought your pass. I sincerely apologize we currently do not have support NOW Wi-Fi over the community forums platform. 

4 Messages

Why is this happening to so many people though. Same thing happened to me today and really screwed up important things I had to do. You should have an answer for us considering we are paying for a service that isnt working. You are basically robbing up of our money at this point.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_c2y8au I understand the frustration. Have you reached out to that team to get an update at all?

I no longer work for Comcast.

4 Messages

Yes, I've been calling all day. Its just elevator music on repeat with no estimated wait time or explanation.

4 Messages

I'm hoping when I get off work and go home that itll be operational again but that number to call is useless so far. That's why people are resorting to the internet or to actually xfinity workers to get answers.

4 Messages

10 months ago

Has this been resolved yet for you Kenny?

3 Messages

I need help with this problem too. Xfinity I have been trying all day to reach someone but their is no response to chats and when I click on the official chat support...guess what it says, "oops sorry there's a problem". Please reach out to me.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@jmoc72 Thank you for reaching out to our team on Forums. I am sorry to hear that you're also experiencing issues with the device limit through NOW Wi-Fi. I certainly understand wanting to get this addressed as soon as possible. NOW Wi-Fi has direct contact information that can only be pulled up on your confirmation email. Please refer to the original confirmation email you received to get the contact details so that customer service team can assist you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

Xfinity, you [Edited: "Guideline Violation"]!!! I have consistently been getting kicked off the Xfinity WIFI NOW public hotspot for the past month. [Edited: "Guideline Violation"]!!! I called your so called "support" and requested a refund for the past month, confirmed that my WIFI NOW service would not be affected and my auto renew would still renew on 12/30/2023... wrong!! Tried to get connected again to the WIFI NOW and lo and behold I couldn't. Called back again and was told when we request a refund our WIFI NOW service Cancels which means no access to the public WIFI Hotspot.. you [Edited: "Guideline Violation"]!!!! [Edited: "Personal Information"]

I tried my best to keep up with my Xfinity Home Internet account as I was out of work for 8 months yet the bill just kept rising and rising(over $660.00 due) so my  service was turned off in August and was at $214.00 due ( where did the extra $440.00  come from???). I only just got a job and am trying to get back on my feet. Unfortunately the [Edited: "Guideline Violation"] that is Xfinity is The only ISP I can use in my apartment community( I was a CenturyLink customer and could not use them as they are not contracted with my community ONLY Xfinity). So, now I have had to sign up Again for the WIFI NOW pass and pay $ 20.00 Again and as I am typing this I was able to get connected to the Xfinity WIFI Now public hotspot but wouldn't you know it kicked me off(Again) and I am using my phones hotspot because I still need to work ...I think it's time to speak with a lawyer to see what legal recourse can be taken against Xfinity taking advantage of their customers

[Edited: Due to "Guideline Violations"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello jmoc72

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/setting-up-auto-payments

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

9 months ago

I’m using two wifi NOW subscriptions here at the moment, and would love if instead of saying “device limit reached”, and that being the end of the story due to cookies installed, it would allow me to login with my second account. Very frustrating, and I understand you’d just like us to install full home internet and keep raising the prices in the background. Glad that there’s no alternatives in my neighborhood!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@xxrayyzz Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team. We appreciate you providing the feedback, we are always looking for ways to improve our products and services. This is one or our newer products, and you providing this feedback is very helpful. We very much want you to be able to use your subscription as intended. Are you able to pull up your confirmation email to get the contact details so that our customer service team can assist you? 

1 Message

Stop telling us to call a number that you all won’t answer it is very insulting. Something better needs to come along and push y’all from the existing. Not one problem is ever fixed zero solutions and all you ask for is more money . This isn’t fair and yu know what goes around comes around 

1 Message

She's a [Edited: "Language"] who only reads a script, what did you expect?

[Edited: Due to "Guideline Violation"]

(edited)

1 Message

9 months ago

Hello.. I am also facing the same error that maximum devices have been reached while there were not more than 2 devices and 2 is the allowed limit. I purchased another pass since I needed it to attend few important meetings and it still gave me the same error. I am an Xfinity employee, who can I reach out to to get this fixed ? 

Official Employee

• 

3.6K Messages

Hello @user_fjwv8x! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our team on Forums. I am sorry to hear that you're also experiencing issues with the device limit through NOW Wi-Fi. I certainly understand wanting to get this addressed as soon as possible. NOW Wi-Fi has direct contact information that can only be pulled up on your confirmation email. Please refer to the original confirmation email you received to get the contact details so that customer service team can assist you. 

Thank you!

2 Messages

im hAVING THIS ISSUE TO 

2 Messages

I'm having this issue to 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Oh, no! @user_ov2txb! Thanks for taking the time to contact XFINITY over our forums page for help with the NOW WiFI Pass. This is not the experience we like to hear and want to ensure you're able to get in touch with an awesome Now WiFi Pass expert to help get this resolved. When signing up for this service, you receive a confirmation email with a dedicated customer service number on the email receipt upon purchase. Have you confirmed if you received that email?

3 Messages

9 months ago

I’m having this issue too. The phone number for the pass customer service appears to be disconnected. Every time I call it it hangs up. How is there such a service that can only be canceled or even acknowledged unless you have your original email from who knows how many months ago?? For those of us who clean out our emails regularly, what are we supposed to do? Especially with a disconnected phone number. 

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

@user_9pzobk Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums! I can definitely understand the frustration. I would try giving our NOW Wi-Fi team a call at 855-216-8902. Let me know if you were able to get in touch with an agent who could assist you and resolve your concerns.

3 Messages

@XfinityBillie​ yes this is the number I tried. The number does not work. Do you have another number?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_9pzobk That is the only number we currently have for NOW WiFi Pass, or the dedicated number located on your receipt. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@user_9pzobk If you're having trouble reaching our team there, you can also call us at 1-800-XFINITY as listed on the WiFi Pass support site here. I'm confident they'll be able to get you to the right team for additional support. 

1 Message

9 months ago

This is happening to me I’m only able to use my iPhone to connect to Now pass and now I’m missing work due to no connectivity when I should have the service I paid for. There’s no way to log in with the now pass information so that we can manage our devices that are using the service. This sucks! And I want my money back

Official Employee

• 

876 Messages

Hello @user_q53pxk. My apologies that you are having issues with your NOW WiFi pass. I can only imagine how frustrating it is that you are missing work. With the receipt of purchase for the NOW WiFi pass, there is a number at the bottom. Please call that number, as it is our dedicated support team for NOW WiFi. They will be able to troubleshoot your concern and get all questions answered.

1 Message

9 months ago

Why offer something if you can’t keep it together? I don’t like feeling robbed. Fix the issue I have no time for this bs. My wifi pass is NOT WORKING 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Hi there! We are sorry to hear you are having issues. We understand how important it is to stay connected. There is a dedicated team that handles Wi-Fi NOW concerns. You can reach them at 1-855-216-8902. Please let us know id they were able to resolve your issues. 

1 Message

They don’t answer the phone 

1 Message

9 months ago

Complete rip off. Get it together xfinity. We pay for a service that you are not providing

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

@user_he6yok So sorry to hear you're having issues. Could you please direct message me your full name and address?

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

9 months ago

About a week ago I couldn't connect with my pass and surprisingly I was able to contact support using the number that was on the email I received when I purchased my pass. Even more surprisingly I actually talk to a live person in less than a minute. That had to be some type of record he's got my previous dealings with their customer support. The agent Walk me through Some basic steps to remove xfinity as a known network from my laptop but that didn't work. She then looked into my cash purchase history and was able to see information that showed my laptop was listed multiple times as a device being used currently which caused an error. Agent Had me sign out completely from my wifi service and removed all history of my device Within Xfinity's database. She offered me a refund if I was unsatisfied with the outcome of her troubleshooting which I accepted in order to take advantage of Xfinity 's current$10 instead of $20 promotion. I received my refund a few days later and in the meantime purchased a new $10 Pass which works fairly well. Could you buy better internet? Of course you could. But probably not for $10.

1 Message

9 months ago

Does anyone know how to add an additional device? When I try it asks me to login but I never got login credentials. In fact, I don't know where to go to view my account. After purchasing, I got an email to confirm my purchase went through but I don't know where to go to manage my account. When I sign in using my email, it takes me to an inactive Xfinity account I used years ago. The customer service people just seem confused when I ask them about it. They keep asking me about my modem and I'm like, I don't have one. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello, @user_5mce5w are you also referring to a Now Wi-Fi pass account? The email receipt confirming the purchase includes a dedicated customer service number you can call for questions. 

3 Messages

@user_5mce5w​ bro. Honestly you might need 2 emails. But the email you got confirming your purchase has a customer service number. Call that number they will answer.

1 Message

They won’t tho. Number hangs up. You call right now

2 Messages

7 months ago

I am having difficulty connecting my roku tv to the internet. Says that I have not paid for a subscription however I have and my phone is connected to internet. Help!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

user_y5eua9, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. I would recommend checking your Roku subscription. I don't think it is talking about your internet. You can go into your settings on your Roku to see if that is the issue. 

2 Messages

6 months ago

I just renewed the pass and I'm not able to connect my device at all... it says page will not load.... it's crazy and when I call for help... elevator music

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @user_r699k0,

Thanks for reaching out to our Xfinity Community Forums support page. I do apologize, but we do not provide support for the Now WiFi Pass. Have you attempted to call the phone number that is provided on the purchase receipt for the Now WiFi Pass to seek assistance? 

1 Message

6 months ago

Now Wifi pass I order it and confirm my email so when I go to the app and sign in with my email it's not letting me log in.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey there, @user_win7sq! Thanks for leaving a comment with your related concerns. May I ask how you signed up for the NOW WiFi Pass? And did you receive a confirmation email after signing up?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here