U

Thursday, September 12th, 2024 8:52 PM

Now TV

Not working on xumo box

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 month ago

Hello user_ws1jwg thank you for reaching out and letting us know about this NOW TV issue on your XUMO streaming device. What is the specific error that you're receiving? 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 month ago

What's the issue with NOW TV exactly, and when will it be resolved? NOW TV and Peacock services are not working at all.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello @user_946176 Thanks for reaching out to our team for help with Peacock and Now TV. Can you provide us with more details on the issues you're experiencing?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

NOW TV and Peacock service is not working. The channel lineup is missing, unable to watch Peacock as well. When I use remote to search for an included service channel, a message to subscribe comes up, as if I don’t already pay for the service. Same with Peacock. Any timeline for a fix here? I can’t be the only one who has reported this?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Thank you for clarifying that @user_946176! There is a known issue causing Peacock and Now TV to have subscription related errors on Xumo. Our engineers are aware of this issue and hope to have it resolved soon.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

8 Messages

1 month ago

I am also not able to use my Now services. Specifically, Netflix and Apple TV. I spoke with someone yesterday and there has been zero follow up. The virtual assistant said is awful (and that's putting it EXTREMELY nicely.) I have already completed a system refresh on the Xumo box and nothing changed. The lack of visibility and accountability from Xfinity is horrible. I completely understand things happen but not able to get someone on the phone to ask and not having a way to contact them with some kind of follow up/updates is awful business practices. I haven't had the services long and this is leaving an extremely bad taste in my mouth. Saving a few bucks with a bundle type package is not worth the headache. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here