U

Thursday, September 12th, 2024 8:52 PM

Now TV

Not working on xumo box

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 month ago

Hello user_ws1jwg thank you for reaching out and letting us know about this NOW TV issue on your XUMO streaming device. What is the specific error that you're receiving? 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 month ago

What's the issue with NOW TV exactly, and when will it be resolved? NOW TV and Peacock services are not working at all.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello @user_946176 Thanks for reaching out to our team for help with Peacock and Now TV. Can you provide us with more details on the issues you're experiencing?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

NOW TV and Peacock service is not working. The channel lineup is missing, unable to watch Peacock as well. When I use remote to search for an included service channel, a message to subscribe comes up, as if I don’t already pay for the service. Same with Peacock. Any timeline for a fix here? I can’t be the only one who has reported this?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Thank you for clarifying that @user_946176! There is a known issue causing Peacock and Now TV to have subscription related errors on Xumo. Our engineers are aware of this issue and hope to have it resolved soon.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

8 Messages

1 month ago

I am also not able to use my Now services. Specifically, Netflix and Apple TV. I spoke with someone yesterday and there has been zero follow up. The virtual assistant said is awful (and that's putting it EXTREMELY nicely.) I have already completed a system refresh on the Xumo box and nothing changed. The lack of visibility and accountability from Xfinity is horrible. I completely understand things happen but not able to get someone on the phone to ask and not having a way to contact them with some kind of follow up/updates is awful business practices. I haven't had the services long and this is leaving an extremely bad taste in my mouth. Saving a few bucks with a bundle type package is not worth the headache. 

Official Employee

• 

580 Messages

@user_rss761  Hello and good afternoon. Thanks for posting a comment and sharing your experience with our community. We appreciate it a ton, and are happy you thought of us to assist. We are a great team of experts and members, that you can count on anytime. I know how important it is to enjoy your entertainment asap. Especially on the weekends. Do you have any fun plans for the weekend, or just relaxing? It is all work for me, but the fall weather is almost here. That is the best time for yard work and fun outside. Hope you are having a good day staying cool and out of the heat. I am happy to see you are taking advantage of the amazing offers through the NOW TV and StreamSaver bundles. They are incredible, and I think the best way to get all the streaming entertainment in one place. The price is the super lowest price possible too, so that makes it the best service in the country. I love how Xfinity was able to make a deal and get these services all together in one place. There is a known issue causing Peacock and Now TV to have subscription related errors on Xumo. Our engineers are aware of this issue and hope to have it resolved soon. Thank you for being patient, and the best part of Xfinity. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I feel your pain, user_rss761! It’s a miracle to speak to a person, the virtual assistant is useless. I’ve been an Xfinity customer for years and I can tell you, the customer service is the worst I have ever encountered, no exaggeration! It takes hours of your time to report an issue. Good luck, you’re going to need it 🙄

(edited)

8 Messages

@user_946176​ Seriously. I had heard all the horror stories and they are making it a point to prove them all right! The reply they gave me spent more time on the weather than addressing my issue - just WOW. I have worked in customer service since I was 15 so I try to give some grace, but... I definitely don't want to be paying for services I can't even utilize. Thanks for the luck wishes :) 

8 Messages

@XfinityBenny  This is still not resolved. What is the next step? Who do I talk to?

Official Employee

• 

826 Messages

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach back out to us, user_rss761! At this time, our engineer partners are still investigating the cause of the access issue and are working as quickly as possible for a resolution. We are confident our team will update the ticket as soon as there is a fix, and there will be an update here that the fix has been implemented. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here