U

Friday, October 4th, 2024 6:29 PM

Closed

Now TV and Peacock

Can't get Peacock activated. Messages I get are "Sorry there has been a problem, please try again" or "Your Xfinity account is linked to another Peacock account". I have Now TV so Peacock is suppose to be available.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

14 days ago

Hi there, @user_gsy8bx I'm very sorry for the trouble you are having trying to log into Peacock, I watch mine all the time so I definitely understand your frustration. The message Your Xfinity Account is linked to another Peacock account typically means that you are not logging in with the original email address that Peacock is associated with.-Richard

2 Messages

Got it figured out. I had to use an old email address to login which I no longer have access to. Thanks XfinityRichard. So why couldn't customer service tell me which email address to use?

Thanks

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

@user_gsy8bx That's a great question, and to put it simply that is one of the few pieces of information we don't have access to. That is why part of our troubleshooting for Peacock log in issues is to ask our valued customers to try any emails that they may have originally used to log into Peacock. I'm thrilled that you were able to find the correct email and log in. We do appreciate your time in reaching out here on our Xfinity Forums and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here