hojo26's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, October 11th, 2024 7:09 PM

Not connecting to WiFi when away from home

I have had 2 trips - one to South Carolina and one to South Korea,  While there, although connected to hotel WIFI, I could not receive emails; nor connect to Zoom from Thursdays to Mondays, I could connect on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, on either my iphone nor ipad.  I have had both checked out by Apple - and they are fine.  It is felt that this is a service problem.  I am planning a trip to Romania and Hungary at the end of the month and must have use of phone at all times.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

7 days ago

Thank you for your feedback and joining the Xfinity Forum community, hojo26. It's important to us that you're able to connect to WiFi on your Xfinity Mobile device. What was happening when trying to connect to the hotel Wi-Fi?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

The WiFi connections worked on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, but not Fridays to Mondays.  This happened in both South Korea and in South Carolina,  I leave for Europe soon and am worried that this will happen again when I truly need it to work.

Official Employee

• 

910 Messages

I would recommend contacting our dedicated XM International team to make sure that the correct settings are listed before your trip. This article can help review International Tips and a number is available there as well, which I'd recommend saving, to speak with their team.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here