mb2x's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Friday, October 4th, 2024 5:45 PM

No services for 7 days and still no estimated time of restoration!!

Our neighborhood has been without Xfinity internet and tv since last Friday and every time I check the status it always states “Under Investigation” with no estimated time of restore. It came on briefly a few days ago and then went out again. It’s the same with all our surrounding neighbors. 

My wife and I have been loyal customers for over 18 years, have never missed a payment, and even pay extra for higher speed internet. 

Point Broadband has already restored services in our area days ago and Starlink is even giving anyone affected by this hurricane, internet for 30 days free of charge and you have the option to renew after. We’re seriously considering switching our services and so are a few of our neighbors. 

The lack of communication and accountability, especially during times like this when we are recovering from this disaster is unacceptable. Why would a company expect to be paid for services not provided and/or restored in a timely manner and expect customers to stay loyal?

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

15 days ago

mb2x Hi there. I am glad your family is safe from the hurricane! It sure did a number on residents around the south. We can take a closer look and provide as much details as we can. 

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here