U

Tuesday, October 1st, 2024 3:02 PM

No Service

Rant time. I am without internet and tv/cable service in Pooler, GA and unable to get any kind of human response to our outrage over the past 5 days. Pathetic!!! I will be dropping service with XFinity once we are able to do so. 
While I realize it’s an emergency situation in the area, my business has lost a lot of time and money that is dependent on your service. I also realize that we can get compensation for no service, but it’s literally pennies on the dollar. 

At least give us a REAL update other than “we’re working on it.” You are a poor excuse for a service...[Edit: language] branded commercials raising taunting your quality…just not true! 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

18 days ago

We’re tracking the effects of Storm Helene so we can best support you. Any impact to your service could be the result of a local public power outage and/or damage to our network. We’ll work as quickly as possible to restore service, but local power companies need to ensure the area is safe before our teams can begin to make repairs. 

In the meantime, if you’re a Business Voice customer, you may have Call Forwarding features available. For more information, and for updates on your service and to sign up for text alerts, download the Comcast Business app or go to business.comcast.com/myaccount. Please be safe and remember don’t touch or move any downed lines. If you would like to report a downed wire just send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

To send a direct message: 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here