U

Sunday, October 6th, 2024 2:16 PM

No service no one to talk to and o can't send a direct message

You all need to get with the [Edited: Profanity] program. I'm paying good money to have this. And I have not had service in a week now, going on my second week. I work from home. I can't work if there's no internet.There's nobody in the area fixing anything, so I don't know what the progress is as listed on your page. If I can't work, I can't pay my bill! And furthermore, why should I pay my bill?I have not had service! Your customer service is terrible! You cannot speak to a human no.Matter what you do or what you try. I am literally calling a different company today. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

13 days ago

@user_cwcacl Welcome to our community forum and I'm so sorry to hear that you've been dealing with ongoing issues for a week. I know my family would be losing their mind if we had to go that long without service and we want to get everything up and running as soon as possible so you can continue using the service you rely on. 

To get the most up-to-date information, you can always visit our Status Page or use the Xfinity app to view the status of your services and equipment and even troubleshoot any issues that may arise in the future. Once the issue is resolved, you can request a credit for the down time here. I appreciate your patience as we work towards a resolution.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here