bcworth's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 8:20 PM

No service Houston

No internet service here in Houston like many others. Need a good ETA of when service will be restored

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

24 days ago

bcworth Thanks for posting on our community forums for assistance. The best way to stay updated through an interruption would be online. You can visit our Xfinity Support Status page for an ETA. If none is available at the time, it means our repair team is still working to resolve the issue and an ETA cannot be determined yet. As soon as we can provide one, the status will be updated on the page mentioned above. I hope this helps. 

2 Messages

24 days ago

The app, the outage map, and all resources of speaking to a representative of Xfinity are unbelievably unhelpful. 

I understand the weather did damage to interrupt my service. What I don’t understand is how it’s a week later and there isn’t even an update of when I can reasonably expect service to be back online.

2 Messages

24 days ago

The app, the outage map, and all resources of speaking to a representative of Xfinity are unbelievably unhelpful. 

I understand the weather did damage to interrupt my service. What I don’t understand is how it’s a week later and there isn’t even an update of when I can reasonably expect service to be back online.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here