U

Tuesday, October 15th, 2024 5:11 PM

No service for two days.

I just got xfinity service last month and my service has been out for two days .The truck came and worked on neighbors now the whole area has an outage for two days .How do you get an outage like this with no hurricane weather or anything just blow up out of nowhere.What kind of technicians can't find a problem in two days? Ridiculous

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

3 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

3 days ago

@user_b8xoq0 Welcome to our community forum! You've reached the perfect place to get help with anything regarding your Xfinity experience. We're a team of experts dedicated to addressing all your questions and concerns and we'll work alongside you to advocate for the best possible resolution :).

With more people relying on home internet for work and school, it can be stressful when service issues interfere with daily life. I'm sorry you've been dealing with these issues for the last 2 days. To get the most up-to-date information, you can always visit xfinity.com/support/status or use the Xfinity app to view the status of your services and equipment and even troubleshoot any issues that may arise in the future. I appreciate your patience as we work towards a resolution.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here