6960272's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Dec 11, 2020 12:00 PM

NO SERVICE AND MAD

I have been trying for over 2 weeks to get a new box. Was told that on SATURDAY DEC 5, 2020, between 5-7pm a tech would be at my house. No one arrived. Called again that night on the 5th and then was told a box was being sent to my house. Asked to speak to a supervisor to get my bill prorated and to confirm box would be sent, was on hold for another 30 minutes than told by agent sorry all supervisor went home!!! RECIEVED A TEXT MSG TODAY ASKING IF MY ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED, went through the prompts and was texted that a tech would call me between 2-3pm today! NO ONE CALLED! NOW BEEN ON HOLD AGAIN FOR ANOTHER HOUR WAITING TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR!!!!! I'M TO THE POINT CANCELING YOUR SERVICE SINCE I REALLY DON'T HAVE IT! 

Responses

Official Employee

• 

375 Messages

6 m ago

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums @6960272. I am so sorry to hear that you still have no service and that you have been having so much trouble reaching someone to assist. I very much appreciate your patience and greatly apologize for the delay in our response. I know how important the services are to your home and we want to do all that we can to assist. Can you please reach out to me through private message with your first and last name, service address and account number?

New to the Community?

Start Here