sd1800's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 11:00 AM

No receiving the service we pay for - Lines on electric poles need replaced we were told

My family has been trying to get the Comcast lines fixed in our back yard for over 1.5 years.  I have wasted on the order of 40 hours on the phone over this time period and Comcast reps have been to our home 6 times.  Comcast’s final diagnosis was the main cables on the electric poles need to be replaced for the entirety of Harvest Road.  This is what we were told by Comcast.  They replaced every inch of wire in our home and the line going to the pole already.  We were told many months ago the cables would be fixed but they never come.  The internet and TV service at our home is terribly slow and sometimes doesn’t work at all.  We pay for the most expensive and “fastest data” plan they offer.  We need fast internet for my work from home job and the kids need it for school.  When I call I get reps from all over the World and all they tell me is to reboot for the (no exaggeration) about 50th time.  This big company we feel is stealing from us.  I pay a lot of money (about $240 a month) for this service but don’t get the service.  This is effecting my children’s school efforts and my job which is our livelihood.  I have contacted the township building and they said there is nothing they can do.  If the lines behind my home are not replaced soon and someone doesn't contact us directly in the next few business days we will be contacting all our state reps, leaving dozens of bad reviews, and contacting consumer affairs and the better business bureua.  

Responses

mjte

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 m ago

I do not have an answer for you but I am having a problem with channels being scrambled, having to spend hours on the phone, having technicians come out or not come out as some happened.  I am trying to find an email address to put my complaints in writing but no one, not even their chat seems to know the email address. 

Official Employee

• 

326 Messages

5 m ago

@sd1800, I'm very sorry you have had such a rough experience with your Xfinity services. Our dedicated team can work to get this issue resolved. Let me take a closer look at your signal quality and account history. Just send a private message with your name and service address when you have a chance. If you have never sent us a PM this link can be useful. The "Send Private Message" section gives you a step by step review.  https://comca.st/2MerJ1V

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick
ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

5 m ago

Hi @mjte, we appreciate your patience. I'd be happy to help investigate your concerns. Unfortunately, there is no direct email address we can provide you. Please see my response to your post, and we can chat. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here