U

Friday, October 11th, 2024 7:09 PM

No one CAN HELP

Lied about about a deal with an Ipad

Agent Hi, thank you for contacting Xfinity. My name is Lamneihoi. I see you may have questions about your bill

Agent : I would like to inform you that I have a deal for you with the same internet + cable package and A New iPad 10th Generation and your monthly bill will be just $205.00/m and after autopay with your checking account it will be just $195.00/m.

Agent (01:55 am): How does that sound to you ?

nullAgent : If you go with this deal then you monthly bill for the Internet will be   $162.00/m and $33.00/m for the iPad and good part is you will still get the same Internet speed and Same cable package including  a extra cable box and you will only pay $195.00/m for everything .

Lets just say this never came to fruition.   Am still getting charged the same for Cable/Internet and now paying an additional 33$ for mobile for the ipad.

When I first called was told  that rep lied and that is not a deal..they get paid commission on the mobile deals and guess this has been going on.   Ended up being transferred to their Escalation Dept (Lisa in Houston) who promised they would come up with a solution and call be back.   After a week still no call.   She said if I called back to ask to the TIPS dept and worse case everyone would see the notes.   Well I did that today and they knew nothing.  Eventually got in contact with a supervisor who was not helpful and game me their corporate # [Edited: "Personal Information"] and went straight to security.   They did send me to some dept where the rep (Jane) listened yet had no wan to fix anything.   So now I have to wait for a call from another manager.    

At this point I feel like they want me to give up and just keep paying...why???   You lied and need to make it right!!!!

Official Employee

• 

960 Messages

7 days ago

user_edbay2 This isn't the experience we want you or any customer to have, and my team can help you today. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

3 Messages

Followed your direction and again NOTHING.  Everyone keeps trying to look at current deals.   I DO NOT WANT that.   I want what I was sold and credited for the months of over payment.   It's a pretty simple thing in todays day/age and you are making it extremely difficult.    No one there keeps a promise to call/follow up and just hopes I am either going to quit asking or DROP Xfinity all together.   

From today's discussion. 

I really apologize for that, however the same promotion is not reflecting at our end, I am checking if there is anything I can do.

Hit a few buttons and give me the credit - have no problem taking my $$ but can't do whats right for the customer??????

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_edbay2 our team can take a closer look at your account and any pending work. We just need a direct message to help. I don't see a DM. Definitely try to send another message to "Xfinity Support' when you have a moment. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

What message you want me to send and to where?   

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

user_edbay2, please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here