U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, December 18th, 2021 6:42 PM

Closed

No information about my $100 visa card

I opened my account on Cyber Monday(Nov 29 2021), online, since I saw the Xfinity $100 visa card offer for new accounts. I clicked on the link and followed the steps, even signing up for the required condition which was to enable automatic payments. I did all of this while sitting in the Xfinity store since they told me this was an online-only deal. I was told by them that I'll hear back about the incentive in a little while and to contact customer support if I didn't. 

I have contacted customer support and they did not offer any help. The Xfinity incentive tracker says "No record found". Can I get some help with this? I'm feeling like I was scammed.

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

2 years ago

I have similar issue and I am following up with xfinity since 3 Months after my membership of 6 Months.  Even have raised official compliant to make follow-up and they could not able to resolve the issue. Not sure if its really scam for someone and are they even solve the issue raised in the system ? complaint number 053908669 

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

409 Messages

Oh, no! This is definitely not the type of experience we want our customers to ever have! My name is Tyler, and our Digital Care Team will be more than happy to look into this for you. Before we begin, can you please send us a private message, including your full name, and your full address? You can do so, by clicking on the chat icon, in the top right hand corner of your screen, and once you click on that icon, you should be able to search "Xfinity Support", which should then give you the ability to send us a message. Thank you in advance, and I look forward to speaking with you! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityTyler​ may I ask if you could look into mine as well?

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

Just a reminder, when waiting for a Visa Gift that was included with a promotional plan as a bonus, please make sure you did the following:

1) must keep the same plan for 90 days, you cannot change plans during the 90 day qualifying period

2) the account has to have good payment history with no past dues during those 90 days

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

@user_1c6158

I'd be happy look into this for you. Could you please send us a direct message with your full name and address? Please make sure you are signed in, then click the "chat" icon in the upper left, then the pen/pad icon, and lastly Xfinity Support. Thank you. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

I received my $100 gift card but it is declined whenever I try to use it. It  is asking for a pin?

Problem Solver

• 

528 Messages

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to reach out! I'm glad to hear that you have received your gift card! Before using your gift card, did you follow the instructions to activate it? 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Yes I activated it but when I go to use it it says declined. 

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

How long have you had the gift card? Has it expired? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Every time I try to use my card it gets denied

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

No doesn't expire until October

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

[Edited: “inflammatory”] I have been trying to get my $100 gift card. I signed up for the promotion in July 2021 it is May 2022 and no one from Xfinity seems to know where my card is or give me an explanation on why i haven't received it.  [Edited: “inflammatory”]

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

No scam. We got a $100 gift card from xfinity today (hadn't even realized it was coming). I think it may just take a while.

Took a couple of steps to activate it and register to see balance, but it worked just fine. Just make sure to follow instructions.

Money was spent within minutes.

Stay positive. ;-)

(edited)

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@DAMIAN_BRANDT​ I received my card but it is denied every time I try to use it..frustrating. Glad it worked for you!

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I am ready these reviews, I too signed up for service in October of 2021 which stated if I signed up for 600 MBPS for 24 months for 60 if I didn't do autopay and 50 if I added auto pay we are now in June of 2022 I still haven't received my 100.00 gift card what is the hold up? I have maintained my service, still have the service and bill is paid so where is my gift card?????????????????????????????????

Contributor

• 

342 Messages

Hello @user_0d9efd​ Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

No I wil NOT hide your lies anymore where is my gift card 

I dd a better business bureau compalint and your excecutives said if I can't produce the ad then they can't honor it and how sorry they are see how sorry you are when you in a civil case all over a 100 gift card becuase of corporte americas lies

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

and furthermore why should i have to complete all those steps above to get what you offered as a promotion here I am 8 months later still waiting so that far exceeds all the other lies that you post to others about well some say 4-6 weeks other replies say 16-18 weeks we are [Edited: "Language"] near at a year

(edited)

Contributor

• 

342 Messages

Thank you @user_0d9efd for sending us a direct message. I look forward to assisting you.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

These people are liars and rip offs, I reported them to BBB and they claim they didn't have an offer of a gift card in October of 2021 and yet in still I see all these posts of people wanting their gift cards, also if you get the government discount make sure you arne't being triple charged and they post on your bill when you bring it up that your price includes the discount really because the discount back then was 50 now it's 30 but somehow I am supposed to bill 60 a month yet my bill was 118 and [Edited: "Inflammatory"] can say is oh your plan expired really because my contract is 2 [Edited: "Language"] years!

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here