nnoir's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Jan 8, 2021 10:00 AM

No Confirmation

Good Morning,

On January 5, 2021, I paid my Xfinity bill; however, I have received no confirmation email to date from Xfinity for same.  When I paid my bill I didn't receive the confirmation page indicating my confirmation number for the payment. It did show a balance of $0.00 so I guess the

I have also requested a free Flex self-installation kit per your email offer:

Awesome entertainment with a Flex streaming box included at no cost for every Xfinity Internet customer – watch Netflix, Prime, YouTube, Hulu and much more on demand. Don’t have your Flex? Claim one here
and have received no response to date either.

Responses

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

5 m ago

Hi @nnoir! We appreciate you posting to the Xfinity Forum to let us know you didn't receive your payment confirmation or order confirmation regarding Xfinity Flex. If you still need assistance, I'd be happy to review your account, confirm we did, in fact, receive your payment, and I can also add Flex and ship your free streaming box. Please send a private message including your first and last name and the numbers associated with your service address. To send me a private message, click on "ComcastChe," and then click send a message. 

New to the Community?

Start Here