U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 23rd, 2021 7:29 AM

Closed

No chat agents available ALWAYS?

There is supposed to be 24/7 customer service for all mediums of communication. However, I have been trying to chat with an agent from past few days and I always see the following message:

I’m sorry, we’re experiencing longer than usual wait times. There aren’t any chat agents available right now, but you can call 1-800-XFINITY or try chatting again later. Here's some helpful info and common solutions for digital support:

I don't care how long I have to wait for an agent, but at least connect me to an agent. Or did Xfinity remove the 24/7 support for Chat?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @user_d9c33c, I'm sorry we have not been able to connect with you over chat. I know this must be a little exhausting if you keep getting this error message about a chat agent not being available. We have a dedicated team that can also help. Please let us know how we can assist you.

If we need to look up your account to solve this issue use the chat icon on the top right corner of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here