U

Friday, October 4th, 2024 12:03 AM

Newsmax

You <Edited: Language>! Delete my message before I even send it! You put Newsmax back on or all there of my services will be canceled! 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

16 days ago

Good evening, user_2wnrjz! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to reach out about Newsmax. I apologize for the frustration at not being able to watch your programs! We have not removed Newsmax. Are you seeing an error message or error code when you try to access it? 

3 Messages

Yes just like so many others. Asking me to upgrade. I’ve had the channel since day one as it is part of my paid subscription

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

I understand and watch that channel as well,

user_2wnrjz. I was glad when we expanded our news options! Are you not seeing the channel listed in the Guide anymore or do you see a certain error come up when you try to watch it? We have a known issue going on this evening where subscription required messages or XRE errors are coming up. I want to find out if this is related to that or not. 
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

As I’ve already stated…being asked to upgrade subscription

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Thank you for clarifying that again for me, user_2wnrjz. This is directly related to the known issue. This is affecting all channels, not just Newsmax. If you have DVR, the recordings may fail while this is ongoing as well. I don't have an estimated time of when this will be fixed but am happy to update the thread and let you know when I get the all clear. Thanks for hanging in there while we work on this! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

15 days ago

Hi there, user_2wnrjz! The engineers are still working on this issue but we have a step we would like to try to see if that gets your service back up and running. Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here