U

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 4:42 PM

New TV and Internet Devices

My name is  [Edited: "Personal Information"]. Our house was severely damaged by flood waters by Hurricane Helene.  We had an Internet box, a TV cable box and then a smaller

TV cable box for our bedroom.  All 3 of them were full of water when we were able to return to our house on Saturday, September 28.  We need to know what to do.  We would like our Xfinity service restored.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

17 days ago

Hello, user_gsw210 we will do all we can to help you out. Hopefully everyone is safe during a really stressful time like this. We edited out some of your personal info from the public post for security. Just send us a direct message with your last name and entire street address when you have a moment. From here we'll verify your account, take care of the damaged equipment with no issues and take the right actions to restore service. 

You can use the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." It's next to the bell icon on the right side of the page. 

3 Messages

I could not find the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page OR Xfinity Support.  Somebody just please help me.

3 Messages

I think we found it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here