Calizabeth's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, Oct 6, 2020 10:00 AM

NEW SERVICE PLEASE!

I have been trying since mid July to get in contact with someone from the construction department in order to get going on a new line to my house. We are too far off the road, so they want to charge me six grand to run a line back to my house… Fine I’ll pay it but no one‘s calling me or contacting me about doing it and every time I call customer service they tell me somebody will call me within 48 hours and no one ever calls me. This is getting extremely frustrating. I want to give you my money and you don’t want to take it. How do I get a hold of somebody who can actually help me?

Responses

ComcastMorgan

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

7 m ago

Hi there, Calizabeth, Thanks for posting here for support. Please send me a PM with your first and last name. I will see if I can get you in contact with them. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here