paulromer7522's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sun, Dec 13, 2020 6:00 PM

New service address

I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice, I recently moved to a new address and before I left my old address I attempted twice to inquire into service at my new address. Both times I was only told service is not available here. I know my builder inquired and had the property surveyed but I was never given a value to the cost to run the service. I know I'm about 1.8 miles from a house I know has service (I am aware running cable is not cheap). There are about 16 house in between and am willing to get the name and addresses of those within my area interested and I know for me, I am willing to enter a long term commitment with xfinity to get service to my address.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

6 m ago

Greetings, @paulromer7522! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I also appreciate your interest in bringing Comcast into your new home. I can have a look into the area and see if it would be possible to get service to your home. Can you please send me a PM with your first/last name and full address so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here