cosmo-712's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 2:00 PM

new location service

I was trying to find out if Comcast/Xfinity services a new neighborhood that I am building in, there are already established residences there, howevermy street is still under construction, how would I determine if site is servicable ?

Responses

CCAndrew

Diamond Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

6 m ago

Escalated to an Official Employee to help you get a site survey. A necessity to see if it’s possible and at what cost to you

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

6 m ago

Hello cosmo-712. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. I can assist with reviewing your address, and submitting a Serviceability Ticket to determine if we are able to offer service to your location. To get started, send me a private message and include your full name, complete home address, and primary contact phone number so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, and then click "Send a private message" to private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here