youngaa1's profile

Contributor

• 

29 Messages

Wednesday, April 24th, 2024 2:22 AM

New Line Drop and Bury from Box to House on New Construction Home

Hello,

I would like to request a new line drop and a bury from the exterior comcast box to our new construction home. The exterior comcast boxes are in the neighborhood and are all serviced by comcast. Please let me know what the next steps are in getting that taken care of. I am currently a comcast customer at our current address. Thanks for any help you may be able to provide!

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

5 months ago

Thank you Aaron, I have your account here now.I have your account here now and as an added security measure , I will need to send a verification code to the phone or email on record. Which option do you prefer? This will need to be relayed back to me as soon as possible, as the code does expire shortly after being sent.

Contributor

• 

29 Messages

@XfinitySheila​ Phone please! Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

5 months ago

youngaa1 Hi there! Congratulation on your new home! I would love to help with your request. 

To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

1 Message

2 months ago

Not a new constrection but line was cut when cables were put in street.  Fixed for now but will fail a sone point.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here