U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jun 29, 2022 6:36 PM

New customer promotions for current customers

I repeatedly see ads for services for new customers that exclude existing customers. This seems unreasonable. For example, right now there are TV ads offering phone and internet for $30 a month for two years which is the same service I have that will cost me over a $1000 more during that time frame. I’m a valuable customer - for all the years at Xfinity I’ve never missed a payment, use paperless billing and also convinced my two adult children to also move to Xfinity. As a loyal reliable low maintenance customer I would think Xfinity would want to offer a similar promotion to me. It’s disappointing  to be treated as less important than a new and unknown client.

Official Employee

• 

266 Messages

2 m ago

Hello @user_438f20, and thank you for reaching out to us here with your concern about a new promotional offer you saw on TV. I would be more than happy to review the promotions available to you and see if the one you mentioned is available! 

Can you send us a private message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address?

To send a private message, please click the chat icon next to the bell in the upper right corner. Click the “notepad and pen” button. Send the full message to our shared support handle “Xfinity Support”. We look forward to hearing from you!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityEricB​ 

Thanks for the response but I don't see a "chat icon next to the bell in the upper right corner".  Probably my misunderstanding but couldn't find the link on either my phone or through my computer.

Official Employee

• 

97 Messages

Hi there, @user_438f20! I'm very sorry for the inconvenience you are having trying to send us a private message.

1. Sign in to the community.
  2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
  3. Click the New Message icon.
  4. Enter the recipient's name in the Send to field.
  5. Type the reply in the Message box.
  6. Click Enter to send your message.
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here