U

Wednesday, September 25th, 2024 7:38 PM

New Construction

Moved into new construction where they did all the pre wire and light green cable boxes every 3 houses. All Xfinity did was open ticket and say 60-120 days to come out .. many people are moving into the neighborhood and street and most people need internet to work at home or stream.. that time frame seems ridiculous. 

also every time I tried posting this I got errors … 

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

24 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

24 days ago

Hello user_1ztuz9, I completely understand how important a reliable and immediate connection is these days. Especially if you work remotely from home. It sounds like a serviceability ticket or a construction order has already been created, in which case I would defer to their expertise in that estimated completion time frame. I can use your address to look up any pending tickets or work orders to help provide more information. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here