keith6540's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Monday, January 11th, 2021 9:00 AM

Closed

New Construction

I've been working with Comcast since October 14, 2020 to get service to our newly constructed home.   I can't get an update on what progress has been made.  That is all I'm asking for.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

3 years ago

Hi @keith6540! Congrats on your new home! Thanks for using the Xfinity Forum to get an update on your serviceability request. I understand how important it is to get this taken care of and would be happy to reach out to your local construction crew to see where we stand in this process. 

Before doing so, I also want to make sure we are setting the correct expectations because this process can take quite some time. Once your request is submitted, if it's determined we can provide service, there has to be a site survey that is completed. The survey will help us determine if there will be any additional costs (depending on the amount, these fees would be the customer's responsibility if they want to proceed with installation), and it could take at least 60-90 days or more to complete before an install could proceed. 

To get started, please send a private message with your full name, as it appears on your billing statement and the numbers associated with your service address. To send a message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," then click send a message. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here