Steve19541's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Oct 9, 2020 11:00 AM

New Account Setup "75% Complete"?

I am a new Xfinity customer, but my account page indicates that I still have not completed setup. ("75% complete") This may be a reference to setting up automatic payments. I attempted to do this, and I see the message that setup was successful, but the main page seems to indicate that it wasn't successful after all. I logged out and tried again later, but it is still saying setup is 75% complete.

Steve

Responses

Accepted Solution

BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

22.3K Messages

7 m ago

They want customers to set up:

1. Automatic Payments
  2. Paperless Billing
  3. Personal Email (a non-Comcast address for log-in and password recovery)
  4. Mobile Number (for log-in and password recovery)

If My Account is saying "75% complete", apparently one of these has not yet been done, or perhaps there's an error in the process that prepares and displays the message.

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

7 m ago

Hi @Steve19541.

I want to help by looking into your account regarding your account set up. I can pull it up in my system to double-check that everything looks proper. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here