U

Wednesday, August 28th, 2024 11:40 PM

Never received gift card after imputing code

Never got the card after imputing code. Said it would be emailed but never received the email.

Official Employee

• 

872 Messages

17 days ago

@user_gia3ya, hello! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. We are here to help! How long ago did you input the code for the gift card? It generally takes 14-16 weeks for your eligibility to be confirmed, and then virtual delivery of the card. You can always check the Xfinity Incentive Tracker for your status. Keep in mind that it can take up to 10 business days for your status to appear there.

3 Messages

@XfinityTony​ 

yes I received that copied the verification code in but never received the follow up email 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Thanks for letting us know, user_gia3ya. We can get you in touch with our Military Rewards team if needed. They are able to reissue the card if it can't be found.
Have you checked both your 3rd party email address and your Comcast email address? You may need to search Xfinity or Comcast in the email box. Sometimes this ends up in the Spam folder. That should have arrived on 8/2 or shortly after that. 
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Yes I see where it says that it arrived on 8/2 with the activation code. Follow the link and put in that activation code. After that it told me that an email would be sent (never received) when I check under the account it doesn’t show as well. 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Thanks for letting me know that you checked for any follow up emails past the alert email and are not seeing it there, user_gia3ya. The Military Rewards team can be reached at 1-866-385-8392. They will get a new email sent out to you. We appreciate our Military family! We want to ensure you get and are able to use the Reward!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_gia3ya. We're following up to check if you had an opportunity to reach our Xfinity Military Rewards team? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here