T

Monday, October 7th, 2024 5:52 AM

Neighbor ran over and broke green outdoor cable wire box cover

A neighbor ran over the green internet box cover on our property, broke it, and drove away. We have video that they did it and plan to give it to the tech that is coming out to inspect. Will the neighbor have to pay for replacement? 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

12 days ago

Hello TC3PO, thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums. I’m so sorry to hear about the situation with the node on your property—it’s never fun to deal with something like that. I understand your concerns about the replacement, and I appreciate you being willing to provide the video evidence for the tech when they are there. In terms of who will be responsible for the cost of replacement, the technician will need to assess the situation during their visit to determine that once they’ve inspected the damage. We would be happy to follow up with you after the appointment. To set that up please sent us a direct message with your full name and address. 

Thank you for your patience, and if you have any other questions or need further assistance, I’m here to help! 😊

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here