U

Thursday, September 26th, 2024 2:41 AM

need to speak to a representative

How in the world do we get in touch with an Xfinity PERSON representative. I know AI is taking over but goodness this is ridiculous. I am so close to leaving this company! I got charged for peacock when I CANCELLED it. CAN SOMEONE HELP!?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

22 days ago

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_hiw7rt! I know I too would be upset if I was charged for a subscription after I had cancelled it. At the top of your monthly bill, there is a date below “Billing Date”, this date is when your monthly bill generates. If the changes were made after the bill already generated, the changes will not appear until the next billing cycle generates. For example, if your bill generates on the 1st of each month and the changes made on your account occurred on the 2nd or a later day in the month, the changes will not appear until the next bill generates the following month.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
 - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
 - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

21 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here