U

Monday, July 22nd, 2024 8:16 PM

Need to speak to a live person

Our Internet was restored Friday night after hurricane beryl but now Monday morning it’s gone again and I’ve tried to call  and there’s no update and they keep hanging up on me. I understand that there is a lot going on After this hurricane, but the customer service is not acceptable. Someone could at least update instead of saying as soon as possible and then to have it working and then not working after two weeks is unacceptable. I need to speak to a person about my account.

Accepted Solution

6 Messages

3 months ago

I tried calling local stores, and each one would somehow redirect the number to an automated number. The fact that the automated message states "an agent won't be able to help with your service" is like a slap in the face. Tried calling the corporate number also and got the same exact message.

2 Messages

Same!  We visited the store too. And no trucks seen in the area. They emailed a link that says out due to storm and repair date asap. Not good enough. Seriously considering finding a different provider 

Official Employee

• 

911 Messages

user_8kekkf your frustration is completely understandable with services being out. The issue is that most customers are consistently calling in to request an update that is not currently available and access to the most up-to-date information can already be located within the Xfinity Status Center page. That said, our Forums team is definitely full of live agents that can assist you with any questions you may have on our end. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

2 months ago

I need to speak with a live person to resolve a very unusual internet problem.  All I get is an automated thing that will be absolutely NO help.  Have already spent almost 2 hours on the phone with Xfinity and then had a workman show up and spend another 2 hours "fixing" everything anfd now everything works and has been working for 2 days except now one of my TV's has decided it is not connected to the internet even though it is showing I am connected to the internet.  Fun, no?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Greetings, @user_a85897! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your cable box, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

@XfinityJamesC​ 

There is no"Direct Message" icon on my screen and next to my bell is my profile with "view Profile" "Profile Settings" "Bookmarks" and Sign Out, no pencil and paper. This is hard to believe I pay you over 260 a month and no support from what I can tell.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_s00z5e​ 

Please start a new post with your issue.  And a reminder:

Direct messaging isn't allowed until an official employee asks you to do so; it's against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy to send anyone an unrequested DM/PM.  Also note, if you do send one without being asked to do so, it could possibly be ignored.

Please post your issue in public in the proper forum so that it can be addressed either by other customers or by an Official Employee. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here