U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, December 14th, 2021 6:07 PM

Closed

Need new XFINITY Gateway with WiFi6

I have an old XFINITY gateway with only WiFi5  and have used the same box since 2016. How do I have a new gateway? There are no XFINITY stores close to me. Can the gateway be ordered and delivered?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Problem Solver

• 

546 Messages

3 years ago

@user_9168c5

Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity, here on the Community Forums. I would be happy to assist in replacing your Wireless Gateway. We can absolutely ship one out, if that is best for you 😀 Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a "Peer to peer" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks. Received new x1 box today.

Problem Solver

• 

546 Messages

That is FANTASTIC news! I love the X1 platform. Do you need any assistance in setting it up?

Be sure to check out the X1 Tips and Tricks page here - https://comca.st/3scIhtS

You can also say "Teach Me More"" into the voice remote to learn tons of cool stuff.

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here