U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Dec 14, 2021 6:07 PM

Closed

Need new XFINITY Gateway with WiFi6

I have an old XFINITY gateway with only WiFi5  and have used the same box since 2016. How do I have a new gateway? There are no XFINITY stores close to me. Can the gateway be ordered and delivered?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

420 Messages

1 year ago

@user_9168c5

Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity, here on the Community Forums. I would be happy to assist in replacing your Wireless Gateway. We can absolutely ship one out, if that is best for you 😀 Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a "Peer to peer" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Thanks. Received new x1 box today.

Official Employee

• 

420 Messages

That is FANTASTIC news! I love the X1 platform. Do you need any assistance in setting it up?

Be sure to check out the X1 Tips and Tricks page here - https://comca.st/3scIhtS

You can also say "Teach Me More"" into the voice remote to learn tons of cool stuff.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here