U

Thursday, October 10th, 2024 12:35 PM

Closed

Need my green telecom pedestal replaced

The green pillar in the front of my yard was damaged before we bought our house and the temporary solution the previous owner used is failing. We need a replacement. I see that there was a previous solution to send a peer-to-peer message for xfinity to contact the construction team but it doesn't look like that's an option any more. All I can do is fight with AI via chat and never talk to a person. Can someone help?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

8 days ago

user_z660lf You have come to the correct place for help with placing a request to have the pedestal evaluated by our local construction team. We just need to ask a few questions. Please reach out to us via our Direct Messages and make sure to include your full name and complete address:

(Full credit to @BruceW  for this excellent explanation!) 

"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

See https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/cant-create-a-new-email-address/605e52b726aa974d63032d02?commentId=606107ea738c7f46a02b830e for an example.

(edited)

2 Messages

Just wanted to note that this worked great and our pedestal was replaced quickly and without a fuss. Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

826 Messages

We are so happy to hear that everything has been repaired, @user_storm! Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future if you have any other questions/concerns. Have a wonderful rest of your day!  

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here