df18's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 2:00 PM

Need help from comcast

They have terrible help services.... I have moved from my house and terminated my service with them as of two months ago. The agent on the phone said that I was paid up and closed out at $0. 

I received a text message today with an automated account access code like someone was trying to gain access to my account. So I looked up my old password/username and logged in. Of course, comcast thinks I owe them money... again not true. 

So summation: 1) someone was trying to gain access to my account. 2) for some reason I have a bill. Comcast: solve this problem please. 

Responses

ComcastMorgan

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

8 m ago

Hi, df18. That sounds frustrating! I want to help. I'd like to take a look at your account to see what I can do. We should be able to clear everything up for you.

Please start by sending me a PM with your first and last name. To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

We will go from there!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here