U

Thursday, September 26th, 2024 2:52 AM

Need help changing amount owed

I chatted with an employee who was going to help me get my amount owed adjusted and it never did, this being from the transcript:

nullnullAgent (11:09 pm): Yes ! I understand your point however be assured since you are our loyal and valuable customer let me quickly check what best we can do to get this fixed for you 

nullAgent (11:10 pm): You're most welcome ! 

Agent (11:11 pm): Thanks for waiting  

nullAgent (11:17 pm): I have gone the extra mile and obtained special approval because I don't want to miss the opportunity to bring a smile to your face today. I have successfully taken ownership and made changes to the pending order for the new deal by applying it on a backdated basis.

Agent (11:17 pm): Now you will be getting relevant one time adjustment for changes with new deal to be applied retroactively 

Agent (11:17 pm): The adjustment will be reflected in your next bill

My bill is past due enough now that my internet is shut off, but I don't have the money to pay it until the price is adjusted down

Official Employee

• 

528 Messages

24 days ago

Good evening @user_a4k7zj. Can you send us a private message with some more details about the change you are requesting?

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here