U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Sep 15, 2021 2:03 AM

Need Drop Bury for Service

My next door neighbor has Xfinity internet but when I try to request service its says my area is no in the service area.  I think I need a Drop Bury request to bring the line across the street.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

83 Messages

9 d ago

Hello there @user_559be8! Thank you so much for your interest in Xfinity internet services and for reaching out for help using our Xfinity Comunity Forum! I can definitely see if there are any options to get services out to your location! If you could send over a Private message with your name and the address I can take a closer look at the location for you!

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: • Click "Sign In" if necessary • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message!  

New to the Community?

Start Here