6106Topsail's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Nov 13, 2020 12:00 AM

Need a hold for less than 60 days

I had a flood at my home and need to move out while damage is being handled. Can I put my account on a  temporary hold on my account for less than what a seasonal plan allows.  I have not been able to use my home for the past five days and now have to move out to a rental until 1/30/2021.  The rental has Xfinity but does not have all my TV stations.  I am working with LL to add them to their account and I will pay difference. BUT need my account modified until I am able to move back in.  how can you assist me?  Or should I just cancel my account in full and wait until I am able to move back in.

Responses

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

6 m ago

Hi @6106Topsail

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forum. Sorry for the experience you're currently having and hope you can get back into your home soon. As for the seasonal hold, I wanted to let you know there's a 3-month minimum and 9-month max time period where you can place your services on hold. If you were to place your account on a 3-month seasonal hold and restart it before it expires, you would be back billed for 2 months. Does that make sense? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here