U

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 12:03 AM

Nearly 2 week outage

Hi Xfinity Support,
I’m reaching out for help regarding an ongoing internet outage that’s been affecting my service for the past two weeks. My wife relies on a stable connection for her work-from-home job and online college courses, this situation has caused significant disruptions. I’m also unable to access the streaming services that I pay for, and I’m not being compensated for the loss of access to these services.
Originally tried giving a warning prior to the technician's arrival because the line was cut down. Tried warning through Customer service, but they said my fears of it not being fixed were unwarranted. And the in-person store rep said they had no way to contact the service techs. The tech finally arrives days later and takes one look and automatically determines it's too much and need to put a work order in. Typically a 24-48 hr job. It's been nearly 6 days.
I’d appreciate your urgent assistance in resolving this issue. Please let me know how we can move forward to get my internet restored as soon as possible. Otherwise I'll have to go with another internet provider.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here